Amanda Moore has been with the Benton’s team since 2015. She has 8 years of kitchen and bath experience, and also has a range of knowledge in construction drawings and drafting. She decided to return to her passion and focus on cabinetry and kitchen design.
Skills & Background
- AutoCAD drafting – including teaching CAD in the design department at UNI
- 2020 design software – cabinetry design, layouts and renderings
- Multiple cabinet lines
- Countertops and floor coverings
- Project management and coordination
- Home & Garden featured projects
Spending time with her family including husband, Luke and their 2 children, Lily & Asher. They love the outdoors, biking, camping, kayaking, and just being active. Amanda is also involved in volunteering at church, and participates in Crossfit at the Kilo gym in Cedar Falls.